- How soon can I start working?
- How do I apply for a job?
- How often should I contact your office after an interview?
- What if I am not interested in a certain position when it is offered? Is it all right to turn it down?
- What if I am on the job and decide it is not for me?
- What do I pay for your services?
- How can I stay informed about open positions?
1. How soon can I start working?
Job availability changes on a daily basis. Once our application process is complete, you will be considered based on your preferences and your skills and will be offered appropriate positions.
2. How do I apply for a job?
When you are applying for an advertised job, email us a clear and concise resume that emphasizes your skills and capabilities. Include a brief written description of what makes you stand out in your profession. When you are replying to a specific Ryzen job listing, make sure that your email and resume demonstrate how your skills fit the advertised job.
We will then follow up with a phone call to get to know you and your objectives. Next, we will schedule a time for you to come into the office for an interview with our staffing manager.
Please note that Ryzen does reference checks with previous employers and other references provided by candidates. Once reference information is confirmed, you will be offered jobs based on all the factors of your interview process.
4. What if I am not interested in a certain position when it is offered? Is it all right to turn it down?
Not every job is going to meet the expectations you have. If you are not interested in a position, you are free to decline. We will continue to offer positions to you based on your skills and preferences.
5. What if I am on the job and decide it is not for me?
We realize that not every job is a good fit for you; sometimes you do not know that until you have tried the position. If the job is not working for you, please contact us immediately. You may be asked to stay long enough for us to find a replacement, but we will attempt to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. As with any interaction, communication is the key. We expect open communication from our candidates, and you can expect the same from us.
7. How can I stay informed about open positions?
Simply visit the Search Jobs section of our website.